GIVE IT TO ME! Sailor Moon make up and apparel that I could actually wear

Sooo.. when I was growing up there was a lot of Japanese anime series in polish TV especially in the Polonia1 channel. To name a few we could schoose between General Daimos (Tōshō Daimo), Sally the witch (Mahōtsukai Sarī), Attacker You!, Gigi la trottola, Mako the mermaid (Mahō no Mako-chan), Tiger Mask Nisei. Yattaman (Yatterman) and the cosmic version of it  Yattodetaman (Calendar man), During the 90's the two most popular anime series were: Captain Tsubasa and Sailor Moon. The fist one about football and the other one about teenage girls with cool powers fighting against evil. The interesting part? Most of them except Sailor moon and Captain Tsubasa used to be played with Italian dubbing and then tv station added polish reader. 

So yeah, a Japanese cartoon, dubbed Italian with a polish reader. Classics;)

That is how it sounded btw:




Anyway we loved it. Recently there was the Sailor Moon 20th anniversary. The series got refreshed and re-drawn giving a complete new series based more on the manga itself. 

I am a grown woman but trust me when I saw some of the collectibles tied to those anime series I got excited a bit and I am not ashamed if it. I mean look what they make now:

1. Miracle Romance powder line by Creer Beaute

Who wouldn't like to have this magical powder. Add some extra powers to your makeup bag by keeping this magical brooch/powder!


2. Bra set by Sailor Moon and Peach John collaboration

I could totally see myself rocking it under my business outfit.



3. Not for the office but who cares what am I wearing at home right?






more pictures of SM shoes here





...and I am such a dork.




Comments